Waking up early in the morning, you always have a question moving all around your mind in this hot summer: What’s On Today’s Menu? It might be for yourself or children who get bored having that same routine meal in summer. You always prefer to create some fun with healthy food options.
1. Mango Muesli Parfaits
Ingredients – 1 cup of toasted Muesli
1 cup of thickly sliced mango
1 cup natural plain yogurt or plain greek yogurt (As per your preference)
1 tbsp of organic honey
1/4 cup of mixed seeds and dry fruits
- Place the Muesli in a dry pan on med-high heat, shaking and tossing until it’s lightly golden brown. Similarly, Toast mixed seeds and dry fruits and cut them roughly. Layer some muesli evenly into tall parfait or sundae glass. Scoop some yogurt over Muesli and drizzle with honey. Then put some thickly sliced mango and sprinkle some chopped mixed seeds and dry fruits.
- Repeat layers and top it up with yogurt, mango, mixed seeds, and dry fruits. Freeze the Mango Muesli Parfait and enjoy this warm summer.
2. Muesli Pops
Ingredients – 2 Tablespoons Organic Raw Honey
200 ml plain yogurt
1 cup of strawberry crush/ smashed berries
Ice molds to make pops
100 g Muesli
- Mix the honey, strawberry crush, and yogurt.
- Fill the ice molds with yogurt, strawberry crush/smashed berries, and Muesli. Use a teaspoon handle to prick the molds in between so that no air bubbles form.
- Place ice molds in the freezer overnight. Enjoy the Muesli pops in this hot summer.
3. Muesli Pudding
Ingredients – 1 tbsp of coffee
½ cup hot water
5 pitted dates
½ cup muesli
½ cup milk
1 tbsp of hemp seeds
1 tbsp of almond butter or any nut butter
Add coffee to hot water and soak the dates for 30 minutes. After the dates are squishy and soft, blend them and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend all again until creamy texture. Refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours. Pour it into small cups and a layer of melted chocolate and refrigerate it for over 10 minutes. It’s ready to serve to enjoy the muesli pudding over breakfast or desserts.
Either way, you love how refreshing and easy this Summer recipe is. Let us know if you have any interesting recipes you would like to share in the comments below.